Thursday 9 September 2010

Portal 2




To anyone who has played Portal you should be interested to know about the release of Portal 2.
Portal 2 was announced at E3 2010 by Gabe Newell. After the success of Portal, many fans of the game we're probably expecting a sequel after the sort of cliff hangar at the end of the first game. Portal 2 is set hundreds of... tell you what here's the wikipedia link :)

I would recommend checking out these 3 parts of game footage from E3. It's pretty awesome if I do say so myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5THiN8szSKM < The beginning of this video is the trailer that was shown at E3



If you really can't be arsed to check out those vids (but you REALLY should) I guess I could tell you what's in them. Basically they all show gameplay of new mechanisms and that in Portal 2. These include traction beams, speedy gloop stuff (which is so cool), spring pads, vacuums, awesome lasers and the beginning scene of the game.

So that's it for now guys :D I will be posting again soon so keep checking!
See yaa!

8 comments: